Driving License is a valid and very essential identity proofs recognized by the Government of India, this document certifies that the individual holding which is authorized and qualified to drive in India also it mandatory to have Driving Licence in India.
The Indian Government, with the Ministry of Road Transport also Highways, has enabled computerization of thousands of driving permits across many states in the country. All the states in India have their own websites related to the Driving Licence, so you can directly go through the official website transport department for more information or help regarding the Driving Licence.
This work is mainly done through the road transport office which has been established all over the India, here this article will guide you completely regarding how to apply for Driving License online with driving license online application form.
Eligibility to apply for Driving Licence with driving license online application form
- For transport vehicles, a person should have completed 20 years of age.
- Moreover, the persons must have passed 8th standard and should have experience of 1 year driving a light motor vehicle.
- A person who complete 18 years to obtain a license for 2 wheelers with gear, Tractor, Motor-car, also other non-transport vehicles.
- A person must have 16 years to obtain a license for 2 wheelers without gear.
- Proof of Age
- Address Proof
- Proof of residence
- 3 passport size photos
- Permanent address
- Learner’s licenses
- Documents consent to the type of vehicle to operate
Process to apply for Driving License through Online:
Driving Licence Apply Online
Individual who want driving license can apply through online instead of going to the RTO for the same and saves much time and cost. In order to apply online, you need to get ready with few documents before applying.
- go to the sarathi website then click on the application form to download
- fill out the form as per the instructions on the screen also click on submit
- In case of minor applicants, the form is to be printed out and you need to fill out Part D and signed by the Guardian / Parent ate the RTO.
- Then upload Require documents along with the application form
- After successful submission, you will receive an web application number and this number is useful for tracking the status.
- After processing the application, you will get a notification through SMS.
Driving Licence Application Forms:
Apply for Driving Licence With driving licence Online application form
Before you apply for driving licence know about the driving license application forms list
RTO office of a particular city has provide Driving license form and you can apply driving licenses easily through online as well as offline. here is the list of different types of driving license application forms as discussed below.
- For License to drive a Motor Vehicle – Form 4
- For Grant or Renewal of Learners Licences – Form 2
- Renewal driving Licence – Form 9
- Duplicate driving license – Form LLD
- Application cum Declaration form of Physical Fitness – Form 1
- Medical Certificate – Form 1A
- For addition of new class of Vehicle to driving license – Form 8
- For Intimation of temporary/change of address – Form LCA
Fee of Driving License:
- The Learning also driving license Applicants need to pay Rs. 25/- as test fee, plus Rs.30/- per category of vehicle
- Fee for smart card Driving License is Rs. 200/- plus Rs.50/- per category of the vehicle
A pattern of Driving License Examination:
- To get the learning license, you need to pass the test through computer
- Moreover It consist subjects like rules and Regulations of Traffic or Traffic signals
- There will be 15 questions in the test at random, from which 11 questions need to be answered correctly
- Applicants will have 48 seconds to answer each question
- If in case, the person fails he need to re-write test after 24 hours.
- a person driving Licence also want to apply for an additional category of driving license in the present driving license, he can be exempted from the knowledge test on computer