Diving license is the important document that provides by RTO. People will not drive any vehicles on public roads without driving license. If Driving License Lost or stolen, you will get the duplicate driving license by contacting RTO. Some of the RTO offers online facility to file for Duplicate License. You can apply for a Duplicate Driving Licence through the online as well as offline process without any hassles.
Required documents for Duplicate Driving Licence:Sponsored Links:
- Application form LLD
- An FIR or NCR of license in case it lost or stolen
- Photocopy of original driving license
- Original License (if the same license cars in a torn also soiled or mutilated state)
- Details of driving license
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Recent passport size photos
How to apply for a Duplicate Driving Licence through online:
Some of the RTOs offer the feature to apply for a duplicate driving license online.
- Fill the LLD Application form also submit
- Then, you have to upload all necessary documents
- You will be required to take print out of completely filled form LLD
- Attach photographs where is necessary also sign the form
- Then, submit the form to RTO office where you originally got a driving license from.
- RTO officers will not take driving test for Duplicate License
- After successful submission, your driving license will send to your registered address through post.
How to apply for a Duplicate Driving Licence through offline:
- Visit the RTO office that issued your old driving license
- Collect the Form LLD which is for application of duplicate license
- Carefully fill the form also sign
- Submit the filled Application form also with required documents (as mentioned above)
- Moreover additional documents might be asked based on the reason for applying for duplicate Licence
- You need to pay some fee for duplicate License then collect the fee receipt
- The duplicate License will be sent to your registered address through post
What is the required information to fill Form LLD?
- In Form LLD enter
- Your full name as mentioned in driving license
- Reason for applying for duplicate driving license
- Driving license number
- Class of motor vehicle
- License authority
- Expiry date of license
- You must present the declaration that your driving license was not impounded by authority
- After filling details correctly then you should sign on application form
- If you choose to fill the form through online also for safety you can save the information
This is the process to apply Duplicate Driving Licence in India through online as well as offline. Hope this article is helpful to you. Please share your suggestion as well as experiences with us.